Seven beautiful things about me, as a blogger, should be (as required) stated here:
1. I am original.
2. I am natural.
3. I am respectful.
4. I share laughter.
5. I love nature.
6. I value and appreciate everything I have.
7. I pray always.
What makes a person beautiful? Think about it. Share it. Everyone is welcome.
This is interesting. I was thinking if I am going to post this here or in Mhar’s Display. Since the components of this meme focuses more on status and lifestyle, I will work on it in my Workplace. I will be sharing some “secret” about my married life. You may find them funny, but you may get helpful tips. Alright, let me get started. Hhmm…my current status is married-wonderful wife :).
I appreciate JennyJen for sharing this tag to me.
7. How long have you been married? 11 months (First Anniversary on April 12)
8. How do you feel about being a Wife? Wonderful. Being married to the man of my dreams is wonderful.
9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married? During cold weathers, I wear pajamas or thermal pj’s. If it is warm, I wear comfy baby doll sleepwear.
10. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband? I appreciate everything he does everyday. Hugs and kisses mean so much to him.
11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you? If his teasing annoys me, I give him a serious look in the eyes. Then he will say sorry…he is just teasing.
12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife…. We have a house on lease right now.
13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home? Ugh! Do not ask about it. Just kidding! Besides the cleaning routine, I make sure all the clutters are out of the way (to their proper places).
14. How do you feel about running a household? I feel happy because I am learning how to handle the responsibilities carefully.
15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far? The sweetest? I think you know what it is…(giggles!)
Now if you want to grab this meme, go ahead. Feel free.
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 – 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
- Tet of A Sweet Taste of Life
- Cee of Living A’ La Mode
- Dez of My Life in this Wonderful World
- Vanniedosa of Life With Style
- Eds of Eds Mommy Life
- Jen of Me, Myself, and Jen
- Marly of Workplace On the Web
7. Have fun!
~ Parenting Style ~
NOTE: I skipped these Q’s because I am not a mother yet 🙂
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
4. Do you reprimand?
5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?