If you don’t have an account on PayPal yet, this is your chance to register. PayPal is a widely used to send and receive money, and even payment on purchases online. Also you can apply for a PayPal debit card that you can use while you are traveling. So click on the image above and learn about the advantages when using PayPal.
1. Buy several expensive, colorful tops and sweaters, and pair them with plain, less-expensive pants, jeans or skirts.
2. Head to the stores for their end of the season clearance sales. You can find great back-to-school shorts, tops and shoes for incredibly reduced prices.
3. Add and eye-catching hair bow, bead necklace, baseball cap, or other accessory to an outfit to give it a new look.
4. Go through your child’s wardrobe and mend any rips and tears. Additionally, give old clothes a face-life by shortening the length of long skirts and cutting long pants into shorts.
5. If you invest in comfortable, loose-fitting shapes with elastic waistbands and armbands, you can extend the length of time your child can wear clothing before growing out of it.
Budget wise, we want to save on our purchases. This is the good chance to save up to 50% on school supplies when you shop using Paypal.