I am one of the people who are inspired by music. I like singing and dancing. Dancing is good for the health and fitness. This helps proper blood circulation and muscle toning. It feels great when you get that sweat out of your body. You will feel fresh after. I am now including this in my daily morning routine.
Experts say that you should approach dancing as you would any exercise. A minimum of three times a week, 20 minutes a session will yield cardiovascular results. But if your goal is to burn calories and lose weight, you need to increase those numbers. Dance can be an attractive fitness option for people who are not big fans of exercise, especially because it allows people to express their creativity. It is also convenient.
- strengthen bones and muscles without hurting your joints
- tone your entire body improve your posture and balance
- increase your stamina and flexibility
- reduce stress and tension
- build confidence
- provide opportunities to meet people, and
- ward off illnesses like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis, and depression
So set up the hip CD player and play that dance music or tune in to your favorite radio station…whatever you like it. Jump up and dance!