– ‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
– The Baby Ruth candy bar was actually named after Grover Cleveland’s baby daughter, Ruth.
– Armadillos have four babies at a time and they are always all the same sex.
– Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.
– A group of unicorns is called a blessing. Twelve or more cows are known as a “flink.” A group of frogs is called an army. A group of rhinos is called a crash. A group of kangaroos is called a mob. A group of whales is called a pod. A group of geese is called a gaggle. A group of ravens is called a murder. A group of officers is called a mess. A group of larks is called an exaltation. A group of owls is called a parliament.
Thanks to Arcamax.com