Now I will have to reveal this. It’s kind of awkward but I have to accept it. I am sharing weird things about me here. You might find it funny and maybe some relates with you. Nobody is perfect and so am I.
1. Covering my eyes when watching scary movies – Yes, I like watching scary movies. When it comes to terrifying scenes, I do cover my eyes but I keep on sneaking between my fingers. The reason why I do this is that, I don’t want to scream and get frightened. This is funny to my family and friends.
2. Keeping old notes – Because I am a very sentimental person, I value things that people are giving me. As long as it is given from the heart…no matter how big or small it is…even if it is just simple note for me.
3. I am like a ‘packrat’. – I like collecting stuff…even simple little things like movie tickets to big things like the corner lamp. I will get take it home if it has a reasonable price, and in good shape. But if it there’s a chance for me to get it free, the better.
4. I eat edible seaweeds. – Some people don’t eat seaweeds. I do. It is delicious as well as nutritious. Seaweeds, and any other sea foods, are rich in mineral Iodine which is good for our health.
5. Late to bed, late to rise – I stay up late at night because I hardly get to sleep. They said I have insomnia…maybe. I sleep late, of course, I also wake up late. But I find it nice working at night than at day time. Weird.
6. Having a hard time spelling words in writing. – I am now dependent to the computer. Letters and other forms of communication are mostly done in a Word Processor and in the internet. I seldom do some writing activities using pen and paper. That is why my hands are quite inactive when it comes to this, and when I do, I sometimes miss a letter in words I am noting. Maybe my mind is blocked in some way or something.
Tell me what’s weird about you?
is dedicated to my beloved father, Rogelio Magusara. He now turns 56 years old and still in good shape. Today, I would like to share to the world how grateful I am having a father like him.
My father is a hard worker and a considerate
person. He enjoys doing electrical and
techanical stuff at home. And if there’s a chance for extra work for a sideline, he’ll take it when he can. He is playful with his grand children. The kids love him so much. He is also my inspiration in everything I do. My father is a good husband to my Mama and a helpful brother to his siblings. He is not selfish as long as he has something to give, of course, in a reasonable manner. Whatever the odds are, his strength makes the family intact.
Even though I am far away from him, I am sure he is very proud of me. I want my Tatay to be happy on his birthday and father’s day as well. Since he likes singing, I will give him a magic sing. It is the No. 1 magic sing Videoke Microphone. “Happy Birthday Tatay from me and Steve! I wish you good health and many more birthdays to come. We love you.”