We love summertime but we also know that summer sun can be mean especially when the temperatures reach three digits high. Summer is the season when we enjoy road travels and the outdoor activities. But the hot summer sun sometimes get into our nerves and makes us feel uncomfortable. The most affected area of our bodies is the skin. Next is the eyes. But we can beat the discomfort with these quick helpful tips.
- Travel light. Don’t bring too much c**p that you won’t even wear or don’t even need.
- Wear shorts, capris, and light-colored shirts and tops.
- Bring sunscreen, facial moisturizer, and lip balm. These are must-haves to prevent our skin from sunburn and skin irritations.
- Wear good sunglasses. Especially those of you who have glare problems and vision problems.
- Wear summer sandals. There is nothing more comfortable than wearing our favorite comfortable summer sandals in the summer.
- Carry a medium-sized tote handbag to store and carry your personal things and important stuff around. This way, all you have to do is grab-and-go.
So I hope everyone is having a wonderful and memorable summer so far. I bet some of you already have enough and cannot wait for cool weather to come. 🙂