Fabulous Like A VIP

Just a few weeks ago I attended a friend’s birthday party held at a restaurant and bar.  It was a themed party called Fabulous in Pink where all the guests have to wear pink.  Everyone looked fabulous in their outfits.  That was the very first time I drove by myself at night time on the Interstate Highway.  I got to enjoy the evening with the ladies-dancing, singing, and eating.  I didn’t drink because I had to drive.

Another great thing about this party was, someone rented a party vehicle that took us girls to the restobar.  Riding in it for the very first time, I felt like a VIP (Very Important Person).  We had fun chatting, cracking jokes, laughing…etc.

I thought renting a party vehicle like a limo or a party bus is a good idea for special occasions like birthdays, weddings, proms, homecoming, and graduation.  If celebrating with a big group, a party bus is ideal.  When I asked if the rental cost a fortune, that person said that the party bus San Diego rates differ and depends on the distance, group, and the type of the vehicle to be rented.  Cool!

So if you are planning to have a fabulous party, consider renting a party bus or limo.

9 comments

1. Coolchillmom says:

Without the party bus you are a VIP!!!
    Party like a rock star!

2. Sarah Bailey says:

I love the sound of this and sounds like you had such a wonderful time as well 🙂 X

3. Sofia says:

Sounds like you gals had a blast!! I’ve never been to a fancy party like this….but hey, my birthday is coming up soon, so maybe I can take some pointers from your gals’ party 🙂

4. Michele says:

This is one of the better ideas I have heard on the internet–especially for teens or young adults on New Year’s Eve.

5. jheylo says:

I’m from San Diego but I’ve never tried that party bus yet. Made me curious now.

6. Awww, nice night out mare, I don’t think I would drive alone at night lol.

7. Sounds like a super fun birthday party! My 40th is coming next month and this sounds like a great idea.

8. Nova S says:

that’s amazing, surely you all look gorgeous and pink does attracts everyone, party bus is one great transportation to take your guest to the party.

9. Alison says:

Fun idea! I don’t think I’ve rented a vehicle since prom. I’d love to go to an event where everyone wore pink!