Be Health Conscious When Traveling

I have been very busy for a while since the 4th of July.  Well, besides frequent out-of-town travels, my darling daughter and I have been sick.  Actually, she had cough and colds for about three weeks (thankfully she didn’t get any fever).  Within that three weeks we went to her doctor and was prescribed antibiotic for ten days.  Thanks God the medicine helped take away the cough.  I took cough syrup for mine and it’s gone.

It’s not comfortable to travel when you are sick.  Of course, if  you don’t feel really well there is no need to go or you just have to cancel all your travel plans.  We don’t want to compromise our health.  If you are taking prescription med, always take them with you as you travel.  And it is recommended to ask your doctor about health conditions before traveling especially if you will be gone for a long period of time.

Anyway, me and my darling daughter are taking it easy.  We don’t go out as much as we do before we caught cough and colds.  We are resting as much as possible.  But we do not forget to play outside the house for entertainment and exercise.

9 comments

1. Nicole A. says:

Traveling can be so exhausted. I’m always tired and wore out when we go home on leave.

2. becca says:

great tips for traveling

3. Michele says:

There is nothing worse then a summer cold–for some reason they just linger on forever it seems. Glad you are both over yours now.

4. Oh no, so sorry to hear that. I hope that you guys have recuperated by now…

5. MzBaker says:

hope you are feeling better, being sick really sucks! It is really important to finish antibiotics from start to finish too!

6. I always take first aid and other meds when needed when we travel.

7. Nova says:

Agree with you, it’s no fun when you are not healthy while travelling and it only makes things even worse

8. destockage burberry

The site is exciting! many thanks for sharing this useful information..

9. Michele says:

That is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!