In the next two weeks, it’s Mother’s Day. Better think of something to give your beloved moms. If your moms love to travel, here’s a few of travel items you can give her on Mother’s Day.
1. Luggage – A new luggage can be of help with her traveling. If she likes designer brands, go for it. If she’s not into it, a durable and high quality luggage is a good choice.
2. A getaway – It’s Spring time so it’s a great time for a short vacation when the weather is fine. Treat her to a weekend trip to the beach or tourist attraction within the US that she haven’t been before – like a trip to Branson, Missouri for example is a nice idea.
3. A cruise – If your family haven’t gone to a cruise lately, I guess this is a great time to go on a cruise ship and enjoy an adventure over the seas and port hopping. 🙂 Whether it’s in the Caribbean or Mediterranean, a cruise is also an option.
4. Travel gadgets – These include iPad, netbook, new watch, scarves, travel organizers, and travel pillows.
5. Car – It’s not bad to give your moms a new car. 🙂 She will surely appreciate it.
I hope these choices are of help. Whatever you decide to give your mom as a gift on Mother’s Day, keep in mind that it’s the thought that counts.