Employment Document

Working legally in a place where we are an alien is very important. What I meant about legal is that, we have the proper documentation to be authorized to get a job and work.

I have been here in the USA for more than a year now. I was granted the Permanent Residency (Greencard) status three months after I got married. To legalize my residency here, I applied for Permanent Residency or Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization, and requested for a Travel Document all together. This is one of the conditions for alien resident like me.

Now, my Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card will expire soon. Do I have to renew it since I already got my Greencard?

Bookmark and Share Stumble Upon Toolbar Review My Post