Q & A Christmas Edition
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you……Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? I usually put up the Christmas tree early as October. My hubby doesn’t like the idea.
4. When do you take the tree down? after the New Year’s
5. Do you like eggnog? not so much.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? toys
7. Hardest person to buy for? husband 🙂
8. Easiest person to buy for? me 😉
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? from a “Funny Christmas Party” with neighborhood friends years ago. Bones of a dried fish in a matchbox.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? none.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Buko salad.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary’s Boy Child
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I don’t mind traveling and spending Christmas at relatives’.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? not all.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Too Busy
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? red, gold, silver
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? roasted chicken
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? happiness, as always.
26. Favorite tradition? buying and wrapping gifts for the family and friends.
Review My Post