4 tilapia fillets
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt to taste
1 pack frozen broccoli
1 tablespoon of lime juice
4 strips of bacon (cut in bits)
1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
2. Place tilapia fillets in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
3. Spread the lemon juice evenly on each tilapia.
4. Spread ranch dressing on each tilapia-as thin or as thick as you like.
5. Sprinkle bacon bits.
6. Sprinkle with onions
7. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish.
and season lightly with the garlic salt.
8. Cover dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven
until the vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.